MEG TOYS - ZIGGY COLLECTIBLES FOR SALE:
Having trouble reading this list? If so, click to view an updated text copy.
- Z15 - ($ 45) BEANIE/RAG DOLL - Neat cloth rag doll with cute stuffed head and beanie body. He has a yellow front shirt and a brown bandana print back. Front of shirt says, "Everyone Needs Love". RARE! From 1978. Mint as a 1978 toy can be.
- Z37 - ($ 45) BEANIE/CLOTH DOLL - Cute large stuffed doll with cloth body & velour head and beanie velour feet. His shirt has a lavender front with & lavender checked back and check sleeves. Front has a picture of a cloud with the word "Wonder" above it. Makes a cute doll or a pillow on your bed. 14 inches tall. Very cute. 1998, by Kelly Toys.
- Z38 - ($ 45) BEANIE/CLOTH DOLL - Cute large stuffed doll with cloth body & velour head and beanie velour feet. His shirt has a pink front with & pink checked back and check sleeves. Front says "100% Huggable" on it. Makes a cute doll or a pillow on your bed. 14 inches tall. Very cute. 1998, by Kelly Toys.
- Z22 - ($ 50) BEANIE - Neat odd 1971 bean bag of Ziggy. It's unusual in shape. It's NOT figural. It's a rectangle with a flattish bottom so that it stands but kinda like those cats in the "Whack the Cat" carnival game...remember where you throw the baseball at those cat pillows? Anyway, the picture of Ziggy is on both sides, he's standing in an orange shirt and it says, "Hullo I love you" The material is a woven silky linen-like fabric. EC.
- Z20 - ($125) DESK PAD/PEN HOLDER FIGURINE (OLDER) - NEAT older wood scratch pad holder will hold note paper and has an upper level that has a cylindrical wood pen holder and on one side stands a porcelain figurine of Ziggy scratching and on the other a figurine of Fuzz scratching. Front of wood is engraved with the words, "Scratch Pad". SUPER shape, adorable!! HARD TO FIND!! Pad holded is about 4 1/2 by 6 1/2 inches and it's about 4 1/2 inches tall total as well. (1982)
- Z14 - ($ 20) GLASS - 1979 Pizza Inn Promo Glass - Shows Ziggy pulling up the blinds in the am and the sun is sticking his tongue out at him. Glass says, "Try to have a nice day" Mint.
- Z09 - ($ 15) MAGNET - Vinyl puffed magnet of Ziggy standing and pointing finger into the air with a red heart in the background above his head that says "Here's a winner!" (1982). MIB.
- Z23 - ($ 50) MILK GLASS BEER GOLFING TANKARD - Those large tankard shaped glasses with a handle. Says, "World's Worst Golfer" on one side with a picture of a broken golf club, shows Ziggy swinging to hit a gold ball and missing with the hole off in the distance. As a matter of fact, he swung so hard to hit the ball he's spun around and his legs have twisted like a corkscrew. He's the older-style Ziggy, it's from 1976. 5 1/2 inches tall.
- Z13 - ($ 30) MUG (CERAMIC) - Nice slightly rounded older-style Ziggy mug shows Ziggy bending over to smell a daisy and says, "Life is full of Little Joys". Mint. (1983)
- Z32 - ($ 30) MUG (CERAMIC) - Nice slightly rounded bottom older-style Ziggy mug shows Ziggy lying on his side propped on one elbow, fuzz sitting on his hip, and a yellow baby chick sitting o his head and says, "Don' bother me....I'm taking a break". Mint. (1983)
- Z08 - ($ 60) ORNAMENT - Hallmark Anniversary Ornament - Ziggy dressed as Santa with droopy beard and Fuzz ever present leaning on his boot wearing twig antlers. Bottom of his boot is even marked 25th Anniversary 1971 - 1996. MIB/NRFB.
- Z12 - ($ 75) ORNAMENT (BELL) - 1990 Ziggy Santa Bell - Nice white ceramic bell has holly trim and says, "Christmas 1990" on the front. Ziggy is Santa sitting on top of the bell holding the golden hanging cord as if trying to ring it or maybe just hang on? Bell 3 1/2" high and can stand as a bell or be hung on a tree. Mint, no chips, cracks, or repairs. Has original clapper. VERY pretty!!)
- Z11 - ($125) ORNAMENT - CERAMIC Japanese Fuzz ornament - Fuzz wearing Santa hat in a big red and green striped stocking holding a candy cane in his paw. Made by the same maker as the ceramic Snoopy ornies. Has green bottom label and gold hanging cord. HARD TO FIND. EC, only couple tiny paint flecks missing due to type of manufacture. No chips, breaks or anything. A MUST HAVE!!!!
- Z02 - ($ 40/35) STUFFED DOLL - Halloween Treat or Treat Pumpkin Ziggy....Ziggy sits in a Jack-o-Lantern pumpkin with the open cap to the pumpkin on his head like a hat!! He's wearing a purple shirt that says, "Boo! I Luv you!" Too cute!! 7 inches seated in pumpkin. $40 - MINT WITH TAGS!! Cute tag has Halloween poem. $35 - Mint without tags. (1990)
- Z24 - ($ 40) STUFFED DOLL - Halloween Dracula Ziggy....Cute Ziggy wearing an orange shirt that says, "I LOVE YOU" and a big draping black cape. He's adorable. His fangs are CANDY CORN! Mint, with tags. (1993)
- Z24B - ($ 35) STUFFED DOLL - Halloween Dracula Ziggy....Cute Ziggy wearing an orange shirt that says, "I LOVE YOU" and a big draping black cape. He's adorable. His fangs are CANDY CORN! Mint, no tags. (1993)
- Z36 - ($ 30) STUFFED DOLL - Thanksgiving Ziggy....Cute Ziggy in a navy pilgrim outfit with hat and a bib that says, "Happy Turkey Day!" on it. EC, with tags. I would say mint with tags except the plastic hat has a slit in it that someone taped (you really don't see it, I didn't notice it at first) and the tag has some creases. I love his shoes!! (1994).
- Z34 - ($ 40) STUFFED DOLL - Christmas Sweater Ziggy....Ziggy's wearing really hot looking white and green sweater that says, "Jolly Holidays" in green. He wears a really wooly, hot knitted scarf in red, white, & green and a red fleecy hat with ear flaps and a white pom-pom on top. Too cute!! 5 1/2 inches seated, 7 1/2 inches total. Mint with tags. (1991)
- Z27 - ($ 40) STUFFED DOLL - Christmas Slumber Ziggy....Cute Ziggy in red and green plaid nightshirt and slumber cap that says "I Love You" on it. He holds a large stuffed candy cane. (1991) Have 2.
- Z03 - ($ 40) STUFFED DOLL - Christmas Night Shirt Ziggy....Ziggys wearing a red, white, and green vertically striped night shirt that says, "I Love you!" in a red heart and also a red and white Santa colored long slumber cap and REINDEER slippers!!!! Too cute!! 5 1/2 inches seated, 7 1/2 inches total. EC. (1991)
- Z26 - ($ 40) STUFFED DOLL - New Years? Ziggy....Cute Ziggy in garnet red tux and tails. Even has dress shoes with spats. Has plastic hat with red grossgrain ribbon band. (1995)
- Z28 - ($ 40) STUFFED DOLL - St. Patrick's Day....Cute Ziggy in green shirt with solid green body green & white stiped sleeves and a paler green shamrock on the chest that says, "I Love O'you!" He also wears a green plastic hat with a paler green ribbon and gold buckle. Near mint except: Tag that has "To From" has been filled out lightly To: Chris From Mom (ink is very light so does not detract, you can barely see it) and there's a tiny 5 mm long crack at the back seam line on the thin plastic. Since it's at the seam, it looks like the seam and you can't see it. It's only mentioned for accuracy. (1990)
- Z35 - ($ 40) STUFFED DOLL - St. Patrick's Day....Ziggy in white shirt covered with shamrock clovers & white bottoms which says, "Top O' the Morning to You!" as he tips at green plastic top hat with a shamrock on it and rainbow grossgrain ribbon band. Mint with tags. (1994)
- Z18 - ($ 40) STUFFED DOLL - Easter Bunny Ziggy....Ziggy wearing yellow velour bunny suit with cotton tail and pink and green spotted bow tie. Like the 7 inch dolls, just 9 inches if you include his tall ears. Near mint WITH TAGS!! (1985)
- Z25 - ($ 40) STUFFED DOLL - Father's Day Top Pop Ziggy....Cute Father's Day Ziggy in tomato red colored stripes sports jersey that says "Top Pop" and sideways turned baseball cap. Have 2, one Mint, no tags, one Mint with tags, tag written on. (1993)
- Z29 - ($ 50) STUFFED DOLL - Unusual Golfer Ziggy....Super neat "Good Sports" series golfer doll. He's neat, he has a solid hard rubber head, body, & shoes. Odd to see one not stuffed. He hears a red and white checked cap, red and white checked shorts, white shoes with red laces, and a yellow t-shirt that says "Duffer" on it in red. Funny, if you lift his shirt, he has his pants pulled to his neck. He also has a bigger wider head that the standard ones with the rubber head & plush bodies. Mint with tags, but tag has some wear at the edges. (1988)
- Z31 - ($ 40) STUFFED DOLL - Graduation Class of '92 Varsity Ziggy....Cute Ziggy wears a blue jersey with red striped sleeves and "Class of '92" on it, a red bow tie, and a red and blue hat. Mint with tags. (1989)
- Z06 - ($ 80) STUFFED DOLL - Knickerbocker Ziggy with his dog Fuzz!! - Cute almost cartoon style Ziggy is larger and entirely velour. He does NOT have the rubber head!!! Fully stuffed and seated in a sewn on self fabric yellow suit, his arms velcro to wrap arounf a furry stuffed Fuzz that is just too cute. Near mint, super super super. RARE!! A MUST HAVE!! (1980)
- Z16 - ($ 65) STUFFED DOLL - Knickerbocker Ziggy with Message Jacket - Cute almost cartoon style Ziggy is larger and entirely velour. He does NOT have the rubber head!!! Fully stuffed and seated in a sewn on self fabric yellow cloth shirt and red jacket. Shirt says, "You're a very special friend" and insides of jacket says all kinds of things when opened like, "You've got a heart of gold", etc. Near mint, super super super. RARE!! A MUST HAVE!! (1980)
- Z04 - ($150) JUMBO STUFFED DOLL - C.O.D. Delivery Ziggy!! (Cuddle on Delivery) Ziggy wears ACTUAL clothes, not sewn on ones. He wears a mail cap, a white shirt (sewn on) and red bow tie, and blue mail jacket that buttons. These clothes are so much more detailed than on the small dolls. He carries a real cotton mail pouch with a card in it!!!!!! Bag says "Special Delivery" on it. Hat and coat has winged heart designs. This is a rare Ziggy. He's HUGE. He's 13 inches seated, 18 inches total!! MINT WITH TAGS!! Gift card is still in mail pouch as well (tiny crease) and is unused!! (1988) He's bigger than some small kids!!!! A MUST HAVE!!!!
- Z21 - ($ 75) TRINKET BOX - 1981 Bisque porcelain box is neat and unlike most. This one is a round lidded box with a figurine of Ziggy and Fuzz on top unlike the flat ones with a picture only. This one says "Small Wonders" around the base and has a figurine of Ziggy watering a flower as Fuzz watches. About 3 12" high and 3" round. Mint, no damage. Neat item. (1981)
- Z07 - ($ 60) TRINKET BOX - 1982 Ziggy Porcelain Trinket Box - Star-shaped white porcelain with Ziggy dancing under a field of blue stars. Trinket box says "Trinkets From Heaven". Approximately 4.5"x4.5" inches. Made by Designer Collections and dated 1982. Mint.)
- Z10 - ($ 25) VALENTINES - Remember when a pack was only $1.29? 30 child's valentines with envelopes in bright decorated package. (1983) MIB/SS. RARE!!!
Feel free to ask any questions or for help finding items (except for appraisals). E-mail us at email@example.com.
To order, e-mail us what you'd like and we can immediately send you payment instructions. Further details can be found here.
Web page: http://www.megstoybox.com
Alternate E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (In case server is down.)
Member of the Internet Link Exchange